We have a good reader-base and our readers are always interested for new content ideas. We try to select only contents which will engage them more and keep interested them in what they’re reading. Hence, we’re always looking for some unique and out of the box content. This is what make us different from others. If you have such a brilliant idea to share just prepare yourself to write for us.
To get a fresh concept, read all contents on our website and try to understand what type of contents we publish. This will give you an idea of what writing style, tone you need to apply to publish your article with us.
What we publish and what we don’t
We publish articles ranging in length from 600 to 2,500 words, with an average of 1,500 words. Some articles may require visual info-graphics or illustrations. We publish articles written in both formal/casual tone and less-intensive tutorials and posts —or rigorously structured and edited. We never publish an article if there is too much promotional elements. Even we don’t accept any article or content which is already published on another medium, duplicate or plagiarized or if it contains any misleading information.
Our Submission Guidelines
- Any duplicate content will not be accepted. Always submit unique content that is 100 % plagiarism-free.
- If you don’t own the copyrights to an image, don’t send it while uploading content.
- Your article must be between 600 and 2500 words long.
- Please double-check your material for grammar errors before sharing it.
- We have the ability to change and remove your post if it violates our Guidelines.
Here’s what happens after you hit send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it is according to our selection criteria or not.
- The editor may get back to you with necessary notes if any changes needed.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. Our team will let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, our team will work closely with you to ensure publication process.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
To submit your guest post please contact us using following form: