Regardless of whether you have started or are planning to start a niche blog website, the goal, in this case, is to make money. But maybe you don’t quite know how to make money online fast with a niche blog? So you want a complete idea about how to make money online with a niche blog or you may have various questions in your mind about where to start or how to start. We have prepared this guide with answers to all your questions to help you out completely.
So, let’s see what’s in this guide:
- What is the best way to start a blog?
- How to make money online for free with a blog?
- Types of blogs that make money
- How do monetize your niche blog?
- Useful Tools
A blog is a website that publishes fresh content on a regular basis on different topics but for some specific niches, usually in the form of articles. If you’re looking to make some extra money, a niche blog can be a great way to do so. I’ll show you how to start a profitable niche blog from scratch.
Having your own domain name and self-hosted blog site vs. using a free platform like medium.com is a huge difference. For example, you will have more control over your own domain and blog than you will over a free one. Therefore, you must select a platform wisely at the early stage of starting a blog for your chosen niches.
What Is The Best Way To Start A Blog? How To Make Money Online Fast With A Niche Blog?
Anyone with little or no background in web design may find the following tips helpful in creating a niche blog. Let’s take a look at some of the best practices for developing a successful niche blog.
Choose the type of blog you want to operate –The type of blog you want to operate should be determined before you start a blog. Different types of blogs exist such as personal blogs, brand-named businesses, informational blogs, news-worthy blogs, and affiliate blogs to name just a few.
Determine Your Niche to make money online fast – It is highly recommended for a new blogger to start with a particularly profitable niche rather than focusing on multiple niches. Therefore, at first, you need to think about what are your target audiences and what type of content you want to write on your blog.
In order to determine a niche, you can ask several questions yourself as follows: What do you specialize at? What inspires you? What is actually profitable? You must choose a low-competition profitable niche if you want to make money from your blog soon.
If you choose those niches which are highly competitive, then you might face hardship to gain top rank on search engines.
Pick an attractive domain name – I buy my domain names from GoDaddy and store them there. They can buy and sell domains in a variety of ways. Namecheap can also help you pick an attractive domain name at lowest cost. Domain names for websites can be purchased (for example, our domain name is prachesta.com).
Choose a hosting package – You should host your websites with a reputable web hosting service. When you upload your website files to a web hosting service, they are immediately accessible to the general public. Some web hosting plans include free domain registration for the first year.
Bluehost is the most cost-effective web hosting service provider out there. As low as $2.95 per month (price may change anytime) a stellar shared hosting plan is a good price. Hostgator is also one of the best web hosting alternatives.
Use a friendly blogging platform to make money online fast – WordPress is the best open-source CMS for blogging available for absolutely free. WordPress is feature-rich, but it doesn’t come with all of the features you’ll need out of the box. This CMS needs a comprehensive toolkit that includes all of the most important tools in order to continue to grow.
Once you’ve finished setting up your blog, it should be fairly straightforward to publish your first post. Starting a blog is a great way to make money online. The only thing you need to do is find the right niches which can reach your target audience.
How To Make Money Online Quickly For Free With A Blog?
For those who want to generate money through blogging, it isn’t going to happen overnight. Many well-known blogs earn money online in various ways. You may hear it referred to as “monetizing” your site.
Smaller blogs that cater to a specific demographic can easily generate a significant side income through advertising and sponsorships. Six-figure incomes are common for many popular blogs.
Types Of Blogs That Make Money Online Fast
Bloggers of all levels can find many most profitable blog niches. But a blog’s success depends highly on quality content and SEO (Search Engine Optimizations). If you are unfamiliar with SEO, you can hire an SEO firm such as Technosmith.
You may already have an idea for a blog topic, or you may be completely stumped. The following niches are excellent selections to start with, as long as you focus on something you’re passionate about.
All of these niches have been around for a long time. These niches have the potential to generate a lot of money as the most profitable blog niches.
- Health and Fitness: If you’re blogging about something related to health and fitness, you’ll be sure to find an audience. One of the most popular areas for health and fitness-related blogs is the lifestyle side of things. Because it’s a lucrative market, you’ll have a lot of competition and it will be so difficult for you to make money if you don’t get a good ranking in search engines. When it comes to developing your voice, it’s best to focus on what you’re most passionate about.
- Personal Finance: The majority of us wish to earn more, spend less, or put more money aside. Personal finance blogs have attracted a sizable following, and there are a plethora of ideas and perspectives from which to choose.
- Fashion: Another hugely popular and potentially lucrative blogging niche is fashion. For fashion bloggers, Instagram has become a very powerful platform, and this is a great option if you enjoy posting there.
- Lifestyle: What exactly is the “lifestyle” niche in blogging? “Lifestyle” posts are those in which you write on a wide range of topics for a single audience.
- Business: Business and marketing-related blogs can be found all over the internet. When it comes to blogging, it may seem as though every successful site has something to say about blogging, marketing, or starting a company! Starting a business or marketing-related blog could be a terrific opportunity for you. Like other niches on our list, you’ll need to create your own unique voice and focus for your blog in this one.
- Technology: In the fast-paced technology industry, affiliate revenue is a terrific way to make money, either directly from manufacturers and software businesses, or via a website like Amazon. Advertising and affiliate marketing are most likely to be your best sources of revenue. You can use affiliate links to promote products or software on a technology or gaming blog even if you don’t provide in-depth product reviews.
- Travel: Travel is a most popular niche among writers and readers, thus there are several approaches to creating a successful blog on this subject. Affiliate links to hotels and other travel-related purchases can help to make money for the blog. This may even entitle you to free vacations. Good photography is a must for every travel blog. Even if you’re only blogging about local sites, photos are required.
An entire industry has sprung up around this niche, with vast opportunities for sponsorship and other monetization techniques. The biggest challenge will likely be finding ways to stand out from the crowd in order to gain the visibility needed to grow your readership.
If you fail to grow a readership you will fail to make money from your blog, no matter what profitable niches you have chosen for your blog.
How Do Monetize Your Niche Blog? How To Make Money Online Quick With A Niche Blog?
Bloggers throughout the world use different methods to monetize their blog posts to make money online fast as below:
Google Adsense Dashboard
- Third-party Ad network: A third-party Ad network (such as Google AdSense, Media.net, Bidvertiser, etc.) makes it possible for businesses to purchase advertising space on some blogs. This is the best way to make money from any kind of website and particularly for niche blogs.
- Affiliate Program: Promoting any company’s products in exchange for a commission of the profits is known as affiliate marketing. Through affiliate marketing, your blog might earn a good amount of money.
- Selling Digital Goods: To make money from your blog you can sell digital goods including eBooks, online courses, printables, apps, software, and music via the internet. Because of their adaptability, these low-cost products are ideal for a wide variety of markets.
- Sponsorship: the practice of promoting a company’s goods or services in exchange for a monetary payment. Paid blog posts, sponsored Instagram and other social media posts, and more are all options for advertising. Promotion: If you’re a freelance writer, editor, or any other type of service provider, a blog is very useful and a great method of promoting your services.
Useful Tools: How To Make Money Online Quick With A Niche Blog?
If you want to make money with a blog, then the followings are useful tools to start a niches blog:
- iThemes Security: WordPress is a very secure CMS, but it is possible that you will need to add additional layers of security to keep your WordPress blog safe from potential security threats. With a few mouse clicks, you can secure and protect your WordPress blog. Get iThemes Security, the WordPress security plugin that’s so easy to use.
- Elementor Page Builder: Many WordPress themes use the Elementor Page Builder plugin.
- Canva: To start a niche blog you also need to create graphic elements. Canva is useful for creating website graphics and promotional banners.
- Shutterstock: If you need premium quality stock images for your blog you can buy images from Shutterstock, they provide royalty-free stock images.
- Semrush: Semrush is a good tool for SEO audits. If you really want to make money with a blog then, you will need to rank your content in the top positions of search engine pages. SEO is a process that can help your blog get top rank in major search engines for your target keywords. Semrush SEO Audit tool can help you to analyze your site and fix SEO issues to get a top position with less effort.
The Bottom Line: How To Make Money Online Quick With A Niche Blog?
So, we hope the discussions in this guide will be very helpful for you, especially in terms of making money. If you continue your work by following each of the guidelines given above, you will soon reach your goal. But the bottom line is nothing can happen overnight, you keep working, give yourself some time, and success will come. Thanks for reading “How To Make Money Online Quick With A Niche Blog”
Disclosure: This “how to start a niche blog” post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase or sign up through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.